I've decided to try to actually start posting to this blog. So here it goes...
I'm the CTO for a company called CFDEV.COM, my responsibilities include learning technology that may be of use to our company, managing product development, and building resources for our site. I monitor, and participate in several mailing lists including:
- CF-Talk, CF-Linux, JRun-Talk, CFX from House of Fusion
- The CFDJ List from ColdFusion Developers Journal
- The CFXML List from Granularity
- J2EE Interest, JSP Interest from Sun Microsystems
- Tag Libraries User List from Apache
- The List from evolt.org
- The ISAPI List from 15 Seconds
- Macromedia Forums from Macromedia
- And some non public lists.
My Company CFDEV.COM builds components for web developers, and provides free resources for web developers.
- ColdFusion MX Resource Center
- XML Resource Center
- Code Samples for ColdFusion, JSP, Java, XML, XSL, HTML, C#, C++, C, PHP, and ASP
- Apache Resources
- Developer Discussion, Post Articles
- More ColdFusion Resources